As we pass from the season of hope and celebration and enter into a new year we can begin looking forward to taking steps to resolve issues we have been struggling with in 2019. Defining success in resolving an issue requires us to define our end result, in other words to set goals. In turn, setting goals provides an opportunity to focus not only on the end result but the path to achieving our goals and attaining the end result we desire. For most of us identifying goals is not difficult: “I would like to get a better job, exercise more, lose a few pounds, improve my health, spend more time with my family, get out of debt, save for the future” and so on. These are all worthy goals. Getting there is of course the tough part. Lets face it, life is busy and literally hundreds of things can and do come up that side track us from making progress on reaching our goals. Sometimes, we need some help in reaching our goals. Perhaps a personal trainer to help us maximize our time at the gym or another type of specialized advisor who can provide to us information and advice about how to best achieve our goals.
Is resolving your debt your goal? Managing and resolving debt is a worthy goal. There is nothing more satisfying than making significant progress towards achieving a goal and finally resolving a troublesome issue. Specifically, will 2020 be the year you and your family manage and resolve your debt? Overwhelming debt, whether created by job loss, divorce, illness or just life itself can have a very destructive impact on you and your family. The decision to begin the process of exploring your options in managing and resolving debt is an important first step. If you are ready to begin the process of managing and resolving your family’s debt in 2020 you have several choices in who you consult with and who you can choose to assist you and your family in meeting your goal of managing and resolving debt. Why then choose Kinkade & Associates to assist you for debt relief?
At Kinkade and Associates helping families rebuild their financial life is our professional mission. In fulfilling our mission we offer several important reasons why you should call Kinkade & Associates before you make a decision about debt relief:
(1) At Kinkade and Associates our service to you and your family begins with a free initial in-person consultation with an experienced local attorney. At your free initial in-person consultation an experienced Kinkade and Associates attorney will talk with you about you and your family’s options for debt relief. At Kinkade & Associates we provide to you the individualized advice and service you deserve;
(2) We do not give “one size fits all” advice. We respect you and your family and provide to you information about your debt relief options and the debt relief option that is best for you;
(3) We do not offer pricing gimmicks or prey upon your fear or desire for a quick “easy” solution that does not serve you and your family well in the long run. The decision you make about debt relief is too important to rely on gimmicks, telephone advice from a non attorney staff person or less than complete information about what is right for you and your family;
(4) All of our strategy sessions are free and in person with a local attorney. Some firms that do bankruptcy work charge for initial consultations, handle initial consultations by telephone or delegate the initial consultation to a non attorney staff person within the firm. At Kinkade and Associates we believe that your family’s financial future is simply too important for you to rely only on a phone conversation or an initial consultation with someone who is not an attorney. At Kinkade and Associates we believe that you should not make decisions about your family’s financial future based simply on a phone call or a conversation with a non-attorney staff person;
(5) If you hire us to work for you we guide you through each step of the process that is the best option to allow you and your family to achieve your goal of managing and resolving your debt. During that process you and your family can rely on Kinkade and Associates to provide to you the thorough and personalized legal representation you and your family deserve. Our specific ten point Pledge to you and your family is straight forward, effective and gives you the piece of mind you deserve as we assist you in beginning the process that will permit you and your family to rebuild your financial life; and
(6) Debt relief is all we do. The attorneys at Kinkade & Associates have nearly 50 years of combined experience as attorneys. We offer a chapter 7 low-fee guarantee and will file a chapter 13 for qualifying clients for $350.00.
The attorneys at Kinkade & Associates welcome the opportunity to meet with you personally to discuss your situation and provide you with detailed personalized information about the options that are best suited to your family’s circumstances. Please contact us through our web site or give us a call to schedule your free no obligation initial consultation with a local attorney.
Thank you for considering Kinkade and Associates.
Kinkade and Associates, helping families rebuild their financial life.